View Single Post
Old 04-11-2021, 10:35 PM   #48
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Winning a series is laughable. I love my home team but this roster was never going to do much more than last year. We all know that we need a miracle to win a series, and most of us know we probably won't even make it past a play in.

It's always a little darker after tough loss, but we just don't have the roster to succeed and I feel it after good wins too. Too inconsistent...you never know who is going to disappear. Anyone that believes we do is probably assuming we will LIVE by the 3 and not die by it.
Yeah that would be me.

I bitch a lot but I keep feeling as if this team could win one series if they just get to that 6th seed.

I guess that's why I stay so frustrated with them because they keep doing the same crap over and over again.

IF I just learn to accept the fact that they are who they are I think I would be less moody after these types of repeated letdowns.

and of course Portland would be in danger of losing tonight but it won't matter because the Mavs laid another egg

Last edited by Dallas41; 04-11-2021 at 10:37 PM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote