View Single Post
Old 04-12-2021, 12:48 AM   #53
FollowedKPtodallas

FollowedKPtodallas is just really niceFollowedKPtodallas is just really niceFollowedKPtodallas is just really niceFollowedKPtodallas is just really niceFollowedKPtodallas is just really niceFollowedKPtodallas is just really niceFollowedKPtodallas is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
Bigger issue for me is I don't know how we improve this roster in the off season with the assets we have. Unless there is a RFA situation that might not get matched we are probably talking about convincing ourselves that guys like Oubre and Holmes will change life for us.
I dont want Oubre or a holmes for big $$$$. With the money KP is making and Lukas extension right the corner Dallas has 1 big move to make and they can't F it up....I dont know who that guy would be. I guess in a perfect world it would be a Bradley Beal. Lol. Not that we have the assets to get him.

There are 4 guys I really like on the whole team Luka, KP, Kleber, and Brunson (who has made a jump this year) the rest are replaceable. I like DFS but he can't cover the elite wings in this league on a consistent basis. We have seen it time and time again.
FollowedKPtodallas is offline   Reply With Quote