View Single Post
Old 04-12-2021, 08:38 AM   #54
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Yeah that would be me.

I bitch a lot but I keep feeling as if this team could win one series if they just get to that 6th seed.

I guess that's why I stay so frustrated with them because they keep doing the same crap over and over again.

IF I just learn to accept the fact that they are who they are I think I would be less moody after these types of repeated letdowns.

and of course Portland would be in danger of losing tonight but it won't matter because the Mavs laid another egg
Idk, I'm moody too after losses especially like this vs our in state rivalries in the midst of their struggles. That just comes with being a dedicated follower.

If they get in the POs then anything can happen I guess,, but you're better off with lower expectations because we just do not have a contending roster.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote