View Single Post
Old 10-12-2021, 07:27 PM   #4050
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
I will always hate Rondo for sitting down during the playoffs against the Spurs. I have supported every Mavericks coach since I bought my frst season ticket package in 1982. But now that Carlisle is gone, I can allow myself to wonder what would have happened if he had gotten Rondo to buy in, or compromised with him. That trade cost the Mavs Jae Crowder, 2 draft picks, and helped fuel the slide into mediocrity. All we have to show for it is Dwight Powell.

The Celts had 8 first round picks after that trade. They've been to the conference finals twice.

I stopped playing the what-if game when Luka fell into our laps. This would be a very tough time to be a Mavs fan if we end up with Bagley or Mo Bamba that draft and we’re still wondering about Giannis in a Mavs jersey.