View Single Post
Old 10-13-2021, 11:58 AM   #4055
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Idk if Frankie would be ahead of Sterling. It's possible.

I'm not sure if Terry is even coming back to ever play as a Mav. They are very accommodating to him, well they were during his previous mental health absence. If they really needed him they might press for him to be around a bit more. Which shows me they know he isn't ready to ccontribute. He hasn't even shown what C. Jones has shown. If it were me, I'd have Jones in that 3rd pg role and just tell Terry to Holla when he feels like he's ready to go and we will see if there's a spot for him.
Yeah S Brown instead of Frankie and that's probably right.

Again hope they set aside a few minutes/game to work Green in there. That will say a lot about whether or not there's a commitment to developing him and investing in him. give him 3-5 minutes/half running with Luka out there. 10 minutes/game of hustle, defense, and cutting.

Would also love to see M Brown out there a few minutes/game. Leave Boban as a change of pace, break glass in case of emergency player. Or break him out against Joker if you need a big game.

I do hope Terry is ok - in some sense if he's not ready to go this might be a way to stash him though not sure how the rules work in that regards. does he still take up a roster spot if he's on some unable to perform or team leave status?
Scoobay is offline   Reply With Quote