View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 08:29 PM   #39
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202
inside info? or just speculation?

Take any three of your 7-12 (of the 6) players and turn them into a two way SG, or a two way SF with post skills, or a two way C with post skills, and I think you have finally found it.
In fact, the only players I would take out of reach is Harris, Nowitzki, Howard, and one of Damp/Diop. Everyone else should be available "IF" it would improve the starting 5.
Speculation, but it's sound speculation. Understand that you, me, and everyone else can dream, but it's simply not gonna happen.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote