View Single Post
Old 02-09-2024, 06:58 PM   #521
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
I haven?t seen anyone call the moves as losers. Well except Bill Simmons homer ass. Seen like warm opinions to great moves. And let?s be honest most of these people don?t watch the Mavs and know how undersized this team is.

When you add up Wood for a first, Grant for a first, and now PJ for a first, on the outside looking in without context, that doesn?t look great overall.

But we all know this team just got better. I honestly think they could roll with this group for the next 3-4 seasons.Wel see what happens with Kyrie but if he left you can obviously get a package back so I?m not worried there.
I forget the exact outlet, but I did see one national outlet list the Mavs as losers. And I'm seeing a lot of "D" letter grades.

But whatever. Fuck 'em. Anyone who actually watches the Mavs knows how desperately we needed a quality backup 5. We're quite good when Lively is on the floor, and quite terrible when he isn't. That should no longer be a problem. PJ has some concerns as well, but I don't think anyone would question that he's better than Williams. At the very least, he's way more athletic, is bigger, and can create his own shot.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote