View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 02:20 PM   #17
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

umm Dalm. You're usually spot on but I just can't agree with you here.

Not only is Roy going to get worse from here on out, he's not even better (or that much better, depending on what stats you think are important) than JET right now.

Roy: 17.7 ppg on 41% shooting, 3 rebounds, 2.8 assists, 1 steal, 1.6 turnovers in 35 mpg

Terry: 16.1 ppg on 46% shooting, 2 rebounds, 4.5 assists, 1.7 steals and 2 turnovers in 32 mpg

I also love what Stevenson is bringing with his minutes. Exactly what we need.

This is also assuming that Roddy isn't going to come in and out produce Terry (and, therefore, Roy) when he comes back.

I also don't think we need Canby and your lineup only has room for all those SGs if you move Terry to the PG and cut out Barea, which isn't going to happen.

______

edit: I don't think you realize how much Roy has regressed. Maybe a year or two ago he might be the best SG we've had since Ro but it's insulting to compare him to Fin now. I watch him on a nightly basis here in Portland and he is almost hard to watch. His 41% shooting isn't a fluke.. he just doesn't have it anymore, and he is only going to get worse. His defense has become atrocious as well because of his knees.

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 12-10-2010 at 02:22 PM.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote