View Single Post
Old 10-27-2020, 12:02 AM   #725
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExRocketNewMav View Post
Rockets fans want him.

My name says it all to explain the input...

(waiting to get enough privileges to start a thread to explain myself so hopefully don't get too flamed before that time comes)

The new Rockets ownership is so incompetent though so I don't think they'll head this direction. That is of course unless Silas accepts a very low-ball offer because that's going to be the most important factor in Tilman Fertitta making his head coaching decision.

The Rockets are long past the acceptable time-frame to bring in a new coach, especially considering the discussed starting date for the next season.

As each week passes it is saving Fertitta a hell of a lot of money to not have to pay a head coach.

I wouldn't expect JVG purely because he'd be expensive and he had ties to Morey. Although I have heard he approves of the interim GM (I use that term because the GM position is a placeholder until Fertitta can insert his son into that role... can someone say New York Knicks 2.0?)
Welcome to the board! Fertitta is an idiot AND he’s cheap. At least Dolan is willing to spend. What a mess Houston is going to be going forward. How long you think before Harden asks out? I think after this season coming season (such as it shall be) he’s gone.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote