View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 09:20 PM   #43
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmbwinn View Post
You truly are either tremendously weak in mental function or you are just a pathological liar who is enjoying this is in a sick way.

1)the "off limits" rule applies to the presidential candidates, not just the president.
2)I have shown several examples of how Palin's kids were used as political weapons
3)The Republicans were not at all involved in this pseudo attack (pseudo because no attack occurred) on Obama and his children. This attack came ironically from a typical tiny special interest group that flourishes in the Democrat Party.
Do you really think to imply that the Vegans are Republicans???????

So, which is it:
1)stupid?
2)pathological liar enjoying irritating me?

And, I will put it up to the larger group again:
If I am out of line here and if you think Mavdog has any sensible points, then let me know by posting in her defense.
tsk tsk, you're going off the deep end there william.

which order to take this? hmm...

you haven't shown a single item where the palin children were used by the obama campaign, while I have posted a link to the mccain/palin campaign use of the obama children. oops, that musta gone right by your steely eye!

your "tremenously weak mental function" and "pathological liar" (just what do you accuse me of lying about btw? quite a strong accusation that I should take umbrage about, but considering that you're so very confused and disoriented I'll let it slide) remarks are truly ironic when one looks at the trail of this thread, and the inconsistency and backstepping you have managed to do. did you ever explain your comment that "Vegans believe that meat should not be served"? or why you ask if "the Palin children were treated better than the Obama children"?

so, if you have any instances of the obama campaign using palin's children as "political weapons" (recall I've produced an example of that very thing being done to obama's children by mccain/palin campaign) please show it.

you have a big bag of nothing william, and you should just stop and cut your losses.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote