View Single Post
Old 01-29-2016, 12:07 AM   #126
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AO41 View Post
It would happen if we put the right pieces around him because he is not a star player ...which is what he is trying to be now.

BUT with Parsons you cant even put players around him that result in winning basketball. Because he need the ball all the time but is not a LeBron or KD talent to make everyone much better and so it does not result in the Ws even when he posts solid numbers.
With all due respect, this is totally asinine. Some people like to create a constant conundrum with regards to Parsons. So he purposefully tries to get his teammates involved while getting healthy and now it's wrong that he has become more selfish to give this team the second star, or perhaps the main star it desperately needs. And I guarantee you he'd still pass the ball to Dirk for the final shot.

The players around him need only to blame themselves for their poor play. I never made an excuse for Parson when he played poorly, and I sure as heck won't make them for Matthews or Williams or whoever is having a bad game.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 01-29-2016 at 12:08 AM.
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote