View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 08:19 AM   #3799
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Yesterday on the radio Skin was talking about Dirk and reminiscing about when he first got here. He mentioned seeing Dirk for the first time on Dale Hansen's Sunday night sports special. That got a smile from me because I distinctly remember that being the first time I saw Dirk playing basketball as well. I remember seeing draining jumpers from 17 feet and I distinctly remember how he would draw his feet up at the peak of his jump shot (something he used to do when he was younger).
Was that the one with Samaki walker guarding him and him shooting with both hands? Because I remember that if so. I also remember mike fisher on the radio the day after the draft telling don Nelson that fish thought Nellie would be fired if dirk didn't come over and dominate right away.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote