View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 12:44 PM   #60
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

So Damp has already missed 8 games, making it even LESS likely that he hits the guarantee mark on minutes--as now it's only his best 70 out of 74 games, instead of 70 out of 82...less margin for error on his part.

Joe Johnson is an interesting one to me. Has Atlanta ever resolved their screwy ownership issues they were having? I can see them not wanting to pay Johnson, and/or him not wanting to stick around. Not sure what we'd have to give up in return to get him--if the Hawks just want to save money, maybe the DUST chip plus some cash/picks for Johnson; if they want some talent back, a S&T J-Ho could be included, as I'd take Johnson over Josh any day. That, or we take back a bad contract or two from them--Pachulia or Crawford, perhaps--to save them even more money.
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote