View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 12:00 AM   #26
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
I'd be happy to facilitate some sort of discussion so long as it came with specific examples of what you mean.

Most of the time, how are we supposed to divine the meaning of the tags when they're not really in response to any one person or thing? Only the ones that include or parody of or a very specific username are targets for the sort of scrutiny that's being requested.

The rest of them are just fun. I encourage people to leave tags and have fun.

(Plus, if the mods act on something like that, people start posting "freaking mod nazi's are censoring me, man!!" (It's ok. Those people won't be 23 forever...))
Honestly, at the time, the insulting tags were all over the place. Your head would have had to be in the sand to miss them.

Last edited by Murphy3; 02-20-2010 at 12:02 AM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote