View Single Post
Old 08-07-2016, 06:52 PM   #405
Thebo

Thebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to beholdThebo is a splendid one to behold

I agree that it is not about that KD left. It has more to do with where he decided to go. I also think KD's hate is overblown by the media, in no way it compares to Lebron.

In the end we will see how it turns out. If KD becomes best player GSW has, everyone will forget it soon. If he becomes a sidekick... well, then this drama will go on long.

I have to say I was not very fond of Westbrook. Liked his game but not in general. His Vine response to KD's decision kind of won me over and I am interested in seeing him on the floor. His extension is a nice gesture but that's all that it is. It made sense from financial point of view and the truth will come out when he really has to decide.
Thebo is offline   Reply With Quote