View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 02:20 PM   #27
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
The crazy thing is though, The Cowboys blog at dallasnews.com went through a stat-breakdown a few weeks ago and Pac-Man was our best corner statistically speaking. Of course, he will have some rust to shake off, but he's been practicing for a bit now so maybe he's ready for it.
Oh I agree. I saw with my own two eyes that Pac-Man was solid before he got suspended.

My complaint is that I thought Hines Ward is the type of receiver made for Henry. A big physical receiver with not great speed. And i'm sure we'll still see Henry on him but I don't like Pac-Man in that matchup. Maybe Scandrick. I don't think you can afford not having Newman on Holmes. Him and Nate are some of the fastest receivers in the league. I'm sure we'll see Scandrick on Washington some but I definately don't want to see Henry on either guy.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote