View Single Post
Old 05-18-2015, 12:14 PM   #1
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Who Do You Like In The Draft?

My favorite player for the Mavs is Tyus Jones. He's shooting up the charts for a good reason. Point guards with skills like him don't come around often. Think Nash, Paul, Kidd, Curry, etc. A team that works with him and gives him time for his body to catch up to his game is going to have an absolute stud. I wouldn't be surprised to see him go top 15.

Another young point I really like is Cameron Payne. He's been shooting up the charts recently, and like Tyus Jones has questions about his physical upside. I would be fine with either him or Tyus and definitely think there's a possibility one of those two falls to us as we're one of the few teams without a point guard.

Robert Upshaw would be a risk, but you could argue it's a risk we need to take. He's the HUGE, skilled big man who was dismissed by two college programs mid-season (drug use). When he does play, he scores in the paint and blocks a ridiculous amount of shots. I would only want him if Tyson is here.

Rondae Hollis-Jefferson (SF) is a fantastic defender with a broke jumper. Think Michael Kidd-Gilchrist. There is definitely a role for him in the league.