View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 02:55 PM   #34
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

So according to this... 6'nothin Tyus Jones is possibly the "safest" pg in the entire draft? And not safe as in role player... safe as in not a bust and at the same time a starting caliber player? That doesn't change the fact that his small frame and underwhelming quickness and athleticism as a whole scares the crap out of me if he were our pick. If he was coming out 10 years ago he would be a no brainer to me. I'm worried he isn't quick enough for the pg's in today's NBA though. I will say that one of the things you can't overlook is if a guy has "it" and he seems to have "it". The Mavs fan in me is really tired of undersized guards. The Basketball fan in me can't help but think he's just one of those guys who just flat out wins. I like him 1000 times more than I liked Larkin coming out.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote