View Single Post
Old 06-22-2015, 10:54 PM   #39
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Chad Ford and Jay Bilas did a joint mock via twitter-

https://twitter.com/THEaaronHOFF/sta...038849/photo/1

-unrelated note- Chad Ford and Jay Bilas never stopped eating paste as kids.

X-mas has come early for the Lakers as they have Towns fall in their laps, oh but that's not enough to get the Lakers back on track so Delon Wright also falls right to them. Questions surrounding Cavs future with Love? Well it's a good thing Portis just happens to fall right to them. He can go anywhere starting at 11 with the Pacers but he will slide all the way to 24, that's convenient. I have so many issues with this mock...

I like Anderson... but if Portis is there at the mavs pick, especially if those top pg's are gone... and my choices are Tyus Jones, Justin Anderson Delon Wright, Or Bobby Portis... Maybe I just like Portis more than most or something but he's skilled and has the frame to be versatile to guard inside and out... in today's NBA those don't grow on trees. Picking a 3 and D guy over that would have me tearing my remaining hair out, and I'm one of the people who like Anderson.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote