View Single Post
Old 10-19-2016, 06:10 PM   #128
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoYouEvenLift View Post
I was expecting posters here to want Romo back in for some reason, but I was wrong. On Cowboyszone forum it's pretty split there are some that give Dak no credit say it's all the offensive line (yet tend to give Zeke all the credit for what he's doing, go figure) This is no fluke Dak rarely threw INTs in college and took Mississippi State to a #1 ranking for the only time ever and it lasted for 5 weeks. He holds every single QB record for Miss State too. A lot of scouts missed the ball on Dak.

I appreciate what Romo did but it's time to turn the page however I'm still not convinced Jerry feels the same way.
A lot of people mention the Jerry Jones thing as if he somehow owes it to Romo. Jerry has been loyal to Romo for ten years and with lots of cash despite the lack of a superbowl. I just don't see how anyone could view Jerry sticking with Dak as somehow being disloyal to Romo.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote