Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2018, 12:51 AM   #2843
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaman314125 View Post
It was awesome readings y'all's comments here. Just a few thoughts:

1. I'm hyped about Luka Doncic! I believe he has a chance to be James Harden 2.0

2. Wish we drafted Mitchell Robinson over Brunson but I heard Robinson has very bad character.

3. I wish we kept Milton but Giannis' younger brother is definitely intriguing.

4. Lastky, I think the Mavs are all in on DeMarcus Cousins. It just feels like we're a match made in heaven. We have every other position filled other than the center position.

PG - DSJ/Barea/Brunson
SG - Matthews/Curry
SF - Doncic/McDermott
PF - Barnes/Powell
C - Cousins/Dirk/Motley
Luka does love the stepback 3 which is a great tool in today’s NBA. I said this in a post during the playoffs that it’s been interesting to see the perception of the step back 3 change from bad shot, to essential part of a players arsenal with today’s longer defenders and focus on 3s over 2 point shots. Especially if refs are willing to let guys get away with traveling backwards without calling it, ala Harden! It’s a distinct advantage to gain an open look and draw the defender in to draw fouls. Luka, like Harden, can bridge the gap in lack of athleticism with ball handling, guile, passing skill, etc to create space

Last edited by mac222b; 06-22-2018 at 12:52 AM.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote