Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2018, 01:03 PM   #2881
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
IMO Brunson was a solid pick...

-he was a five-star recruit (#16 overall in the nation) coming out of HS
-he's mature, polished, smart, and accomplished (checks all the intangibles)
-Yogi & Curry are likely gone and JJB is getting older
-he's a nice complement to Smith's more dynamic game because he does certain things better than Smith -- he's a better all around shooter, especially shooting off the dribble; he posts up opposing PGs well; he plays more physical than Smith
-he was the best shot creator (both for himself and for others) left at that point in the draft

he doesn't have the upside of Mitchell Robinson or Gary Trent Jr., but Brunson is sure to have 10-15 years of solid, heady play in the NBA
Given that we have heard the confidence in fo about picking up a center in f.a. I dont think it was terrible, but I thought yogi was a solid backup and hoped Curry would stick around. I just hope we didnt draft him and not see him all season.

I'm really hoping we have a hidden gem in Kostas. Between one of the two red headed step brothers we have in Kostas and Curry surely one of them has to pan out.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 06-24-2018 at 01:04 PM.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote