Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2018, 01:21 PM   #2882
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

I would have prolly gone with the risk/reward in Robinson. I mean hell we are being rumored with DJ/Howard/Cousins... so it's clear we are desperate for a center.

But I get why they didn't. They just went through some problems with Noel. And this kid committed to a&m and then decommitted when his godfather left their staff. Then Committed to WKU because he was on their staff and then a month before the semester he left. Then to my knowledge he went to campus then left then came back, attended classes and practices then left for good and didn't even tell the staff or anyone for that matter, just flat out packed his shit and left without a word. That's why he couldn't transfer to Kansas, he had already attended classes and gotten FA with WKU. Then to top it off he canceled his combine workouts and interviews and didn't give medicals. I mean... it's by far one of the most bizarre stories ever for me. Top 10 talent(which is why i'd take the chance) but wow what a headache.

But yeah I blame Noel for why we didn't take a chance.

Last edited by Bryan_Wilson; 06-24-2018 at 01:22 PM.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote