View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 05:39 PM   #240
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChileanMavsFan View Post
I like what the Bulls have done in Free agency and draft. They added some solid players to their roster and I think they should be in the mix for a playoff spot this year.

They added Thad Young, Satoransky, drafted Coby White and Gafford, who looked really well during summer league. Between them and their current players (Zach, Otto Porter and Lauri), they have a solid squad to compete in the East for the first time since Butler left.

Also, whenever I think of Thad Young I can't stop thinking of this silly graph by Fox Sports Indiana (https://awfulannouncing.com/nba/fox-...and-magic.html). The famous "13.5/5.9/1.4/49%/30%" club
Don’t forget Wendall Carter! Stud if he stays healthy
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote