Thread: 2020 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2020, 11:22 PM   #329
KillerLeft

KillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
People said many of the same things about Kevin Durant body as they do Poku. He's been a rail his whole career.
LOL, I was trying to think of a comparison earlier, and as ludicrous as it might sound, that’s a pretty good one. He is like a taller Kevin Durant with better handles, but without the shooting stroke.

Imagine if Kevin Durant was coming into the league right now, only he was doing all of that behind the back, side dribble into a three point shot stuff that is required these days. And he was 7 feet tall. That is Poku.

I still don’t see any possible way the Mavs are interested. And, the fact that there is so much speculation linking them makes me feel even more confident that he’s not their guy.

To be completely honest, if I had to bet money right now I would put it on a draft night trade that takes number 18 out of the equation completely.

Last edited by KillerLeft; 11-10-2020 at 11:25 PM.
KillerLeft is offline   Reply With Quote