Thread: 2020 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2020, 11:55 PM   #331
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerLeft View Post
LOL, I was trying to think of a comparison earlier, and as ludicrous as it might sound, that’s a pretty good one. He is like a taller Kevin Durant with better handles, but without the shooting stroke.

Imagine if Kevin Durant was coming into the league right now, only he was doing all of that behind the back, side dribble into a three point shot stuff that is required these days. And he was 7 feet tall. That is Poku.

I still don’t see any possible way the Mavs are interested. And, the fact that there is so much speculation linking them makes me feel even more confident that he’s not their guy.

To be completely honest, if I had to bet money right now I would put it on a draft night trade that takes number 18 out of the equation completely.
If they really wanted him I still don't think they could justify using 18 for him. Maybe picking a lower risk guy Bey ,Bane for example at 18 and moving up the 31 pick or just trading down the 18th?

KD is a stretch obviously but the same things were said about his body and he put in the work and proved everyone wrong.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 11-11-2020 at 12:00 AM.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote