View Single Post
Old 06-17-2022, 07:35 PM   #964
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
I think what gets missed so much as it doesn't hit stat sheets...Curry has to be one of the toughest to guard of all time given how elite he is without the ball and his movement without the ball. I don't think I've seen anyone ever come close to that aspect of the game.

That being said, when names are written out, it definitely presents a tough case for top 10, but easy top 15. I will say Curry is above KD for me personally. Both with careers to finish out yet, obviously.
I think you could make a case for Ray Allen, Reggie, Rip Hamilton, and maybe even Klay as players who excel at moving without the ball just as well if not better than Curry. You think Curry is on a whole other level than those 4?

It?s tough for me to say Curry over KD just because I think KD is one of the most physically gifted players we have ever seen. Not many 7 footers that can move, dribble, and shoot like he can. You can?t argue with Steph?s hardware though.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote