View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008, 08:07 PM   #130
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dim499
"Ravens" "Uh, the team you picked for the Superbowl is obscure enough to make people think you have some hidden knowlegde that no regular person could comprehend, yet the one word answer tells us that it's so obvious that I shouldn't have even asked that question and the smugness in your voice suggests that I am beneath you in every way and every second you spend talking to me is a complete waste of your time"
Pure genius! Most of their bits are pretty over the top. The beauty of this one is that it's so f'in accurate.

My guess is that's it's Gordo who comes up with all the Norm stuff. He seems to be that type that micro analyzes everything.

btw, did you find a transcript of the bit online or were you able to memorize that?