View Single Post
Old 11-03-2004, 04:39 PM   #296
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Kings vs. Mavs Gameday Thread (11/02/04)

Quote:
Hendu played OK for this game but what is it that he could give in 10 minutes that a Booth, Bradley or DJ can't give you. Also come playoff time, we need all the big guys to have played enough minutes during the season to be confident and in game shape.
Bingo. You hit the nail on the head. We also need to get the rest of the team used to playing with the big guys so we don't have to try and Mesh in the playoffs.

Sike, I know you can argue that Hendu was playing center. But I don't want a 6'9" center who only can slightly outjump me playing any regular minutes at center when when have 4 6'11" or taller centers who are very good shot blockers picking splinter out of their behinds sitting on the bench.

This game we may have done OK. We might have several games during the season where we will do OK. Hell we won 52 games last year hardly ever playing a center. However if we want to win a championship we need to play the centers. Not for the wins now but for the wins in late April, May, and June. I've run red lights and stop signs before by accident without looking. Fortunately I haven't been hurt. That doesn't make it a smart thing to do on purpose.