View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 11:29 AM   #80
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Just watched the last 5 min + OT again on ILP. So glad that they fought back and got the win. However, it should never ever have come close to that. We had them in the bag and Pop threw the towel. On ST they are acting like this fluky 3-point barrage in the end of the third and in the fourth quarter was typical SA standard. Without those lucky hits the game would never have been tied again.

And Blair playing "good" defense on Dirk... my a**! Seriously, is it a standard for the Spurs to employ dirty a**holes to play D on Dirk? Bowen, McDyess and now Blair... that was just disgusting. I'm 100 percent sure, if Duncan got mauled like that, those SA fans would have gone crazy. But no, against Dirk it's absolutely fine all the time and completely legal. There's even a thread over there in which they whine about the evil refs... The call where Mahinmi or Anderson (?) hit the ball last, well, I could give you that one. It was really close and hard to tell. Maybe a jump ball would have been the right choice. But despite that?

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)

Last edited by Sportstudi; 01-30-2012 at 11:30 AM.
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote