Thread: Mayo to Dallas!
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 12:20 PM   #473
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Getting to talk to Mayo a few times on and off the record since he got into Dallas, he's definitely giving off the vibe of being a really good dude. He's thoughtful with all of the answers that he gives and he's very professional. Everything that I've heard about it from outside sources is that he is on the up and up with being a guy with good character, just with some slip ups along the way. I've really been blown away with the amount of respect and admiration he's thrown in the direction of Dirk. It's nice to see younger guys, even if they've had a couple of laps of experience around the league, showing that kind of respect to 'Big D' as he called him.

In addition to him, the rest of the new guys have been very nice and approachable. One of the coolest things I took away from the presser on Monday was after it was all done, Darren came up to all of the media members that he could recognize and shook their hand and thanked them. That was beyond classy.