View Single Post
Old 10-27-2014, 03:33 PM   #29
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sig View Post
I don't really care how the Mavs juggle the roster spots of Felton, CV, and Mekel. Due to Felton's contract, I suspect he is guaranteed to stay for trade purposes. My biggest concern is is Tyson has an injury. I like Wright just fine as a backup with the 2nd unit but don't really like the prospects of him starting at center with the 1st team for an extended period. I don't really care if we bring in JJ to replace Felton or CV or Mekel but can find a backup at center for insurance to a Tyson injury. Sarge was not the answer and that is why he is not here. He may return if that injury happens and the Mavs haven't filled the void. Pacers just lost George Hill for 3 weeks minimum. Felton for Ian?
Yeah, center scares me the most, but I think that Wright will always be the bench guy, because he plays so well with Harris.

When healthy:
Chandler/Wright/Smith

If Chandler were to get injured:
Smith/Wright

But yeah, if Chandler were to get injured, we'd be really thin and we'd probably need to have Charlie or Dirk cover the center spot if Smith got in foul trouble or if Wright was getting destroyed.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote