View Single Post
Old 08-26-2015, 11:03 PM   #1308
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I'm thinking Jenkins gets that last spot since we need depth at the position with Wes probably missing some time.
Matthews, Anderson, Harris, Barea and Parsons can all play the 2 so I'm not sure why we need Jenkins. He's probably the most talented of the guys fighting for a roster spot, and we could use another 3pt threat, but I think Center could become a huge problem by mid-season.
McGee and Dalembert along with Zaza could be a nice 3 headed monster but it could also be a complete mess if McGee gets in Rick's doghouse early (which is highly likely imo) and Dalembert isn't motivated. I like Powell at the 4 but want no part of him at the 5...especially in our division.

Also, I see Zaza as a nice trade piece at TDL so I think it would be wise to carry a 4th center even if that player spends most of his time in the D-league.

N'Dour would be my favorite to keep because I think Aminu was a huge loss and N'Dour could eventually become that type of player but I just feel our center situation is very shaky. I don't see any of our centers on the roster next season so I'd rather just try to develop Mejri, Famous or some other young center who has some upside.

Last edited by rimrocker; 08-26-2015 at 11:13 PM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote