View Single Post
Old 04-21-2016, 10:36 AM   #3
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Dont get sucked in to their kind of game. They will come out blazing in the first half. Hopefully the mavs can keep it within range. Dont make the injuries worse. Look at the big picture. We need 1 game at the least before heading back to OKC.

Something about this mavs team. Maybe its the veterans but they will go lax when they feel like theyve taken pressure off of themselves. Backs against the wall, theyre a different team. Hopefully JJ can go and give us a spark, even if its limited minutes.

Part of me says we win, part of me says its a respectable loss for Game 3. However, if its a close game in the 4th, I have full confidence Carlisle will work voodoo and the mavs grind it out.