View Single Post
Old 02-11-2022, 06:39 PM   #727
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Is Sterling ever playing again? Sore foot right? That's why I'm not optimistic about THJ coming back. My boy Devin got his career killed by foot issues. They are no joke.

I'm confident Kidd can hide our defensive issues. That seems to be his forte. Who knew Brunson and Luka would shine together like they have? I know they play with two defenders, but it's still impressive.

I actually think you could play Spencer with Luka instead of Spencer with Brunson. Luka is a better defender than people give him credit for. Now all three on the court at the same time...no sir. That would be a Rick move. Don't do it Jason!

Again, I wonder if Powell and Kleber will benefit from not having to play next to KP. Kleber next to KP was god awful against the Clippers. And KP not showing up that series made it worse. Kleber is a center. Powell is a center. Chriss is a center. Play them there unless forced to otherwise.
I'm thinking they will pull Brunson first before Luka and let Dinwiddie and Luka play together. In that case you give Luka a break from bringing the ball up the floor and maybe take advantage of his size on the block on some possessions. Then JB can come back in with Dinwiddie until Luka is ready. Something along those lines. But who knows. Kidd will probably manage the rotations based around offense and defensive balance as much as possible

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote