View Single Post
Old 02-16-2022, 04:27 PM   #738
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
https://www.dmagazine.com/sports/202...est-wild-card/

I'm growing a likening for Iztok. Good article touching on a lot of what we already know.

One thing stood out to me was towards the end talking about small ball. Really makes me think Kidd kind of prefers it a little and that the roster is indeed set in their eyes. It would take a surprise buy out or otherwise to make them change it up.
I don't really agree that Spencer needs to make open threes that Luka gives him to make an impact. I mean, obviously you want players to make open shots, but we already have a team stock full of catch and shoot three point players especially now that Bertans has joined the team.

We need a playmaking ball handler, and Dinwiddie can do that. As long as the rest of the team is hitting threes, then the need for him to make them as well is greatly diminished.

But the huge difference between now and before the KP trade is now the Mavs don't have to basically close shop if Luka gets hurt. Now you have a guy that can move into Luka's role as a starter with Brunson in case (knock on wood) something like that happens.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 02-16-2022 at 04:27 PM.
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote