View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 01:10 PM   #77
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Because the numbers were so early on, I wonder about their original intent. No matter what they say, I'm never going to believe that they all this stuff in mind from the beginning. They managed to parlay the smoke monster into something that will likely be important to the entire series, but did they even know it was a "smoke" monster when they wrote it into the pilot?

I think they did a lot of the long term planning between seasons 1 and 2 (I think I read that somewhere anyway) so it will be interesting to see if the numbers fit into the larger mythology puzzle.