View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 12:08 AM   #56
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHT View Post
He hasn't been doing that. Not lately anyway. I guess he's getting it to Dirk but anybody can do that.

Even a lot of his passes to guys around the arc, wide open have been bad. There were at least two or three times in the game tonight where he threw what should have been an easy pass to a guy standing on the arc and the ball was slightly off target and went spinning out of the receiver's hands into the stands.

To say nothing of actually hitting cutters... assuming there ever are any cutters, which there almost never are.

This is starting to sound like the "Dampier sets good picks" defense.
Idk man, I get the frustration but I'm not seeing the same things as you as far as the passing goes. I think he's still passing fine it's just as I mentioned earlier, it's the only threat right now when he has the ball. He can't get past his man even occasionally, they know this so they can slack off and crowd the floor up a bit so it's really hurting us that he isn't making them pay by knocking down shots. Maybe too late at this point, maybe not but needs to work harder on taking shots that aren't set up wide open looks. If he doesn't have his feet set in a stationary spot then he doesn't seem to have much a chance. It damn sure doesn't look very comfortable, fluid or pretty.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 01-18-2011 at 12:12 AM.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote