View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 11:27 PM   #9
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

I have heard from others, that under Hillary, things will probably not change about war or the middle east but i know who backs Rudy and it is the same people that put Bush in. Big money, big oil and special interest groups and certain ones with pockets full of money. These same ones are backing Rudy and this is the reason Fred can't make any head wave against Rudy. He came in to late and he lost out on this big money. Rudy has buddied up to Barbour, Bush, Chains and Rams and all this adm. I know he will carry out what has been going on the last 8 years. Some say that if you thought Bush was bad, wait untill Rudy gets in and this is scarry.

Some may say, well isn't Hillary getting this special interest money? Yes she is but not by big oil. I am ready for a change and remember i am one that thought Bill was a good president. Foreign policy, jobs, people living comfortable, our country not a slave to China and a huge surplus of money and not run away spending. These Republicans with run away spending is awful. I believe in us. I believe in our people, poor, middle class and rich. Our roads, infrastracture, and to invest in our people, our country and not throwing money at bad decisions. This is where Hillary will bring the money and jobs back home, i feel. Fix alot what is wrong. I would also vote for Obama or Edwards.

I do feel we need to so much to get away from oil. This will piss off big oil big time and piss off some big money men. I am ready for change and i know some will say Hillary is an extension of Bill but i liked how money flowed and how we was liked and respected when he held office. We are hated now and the bad thing is this adm doesn't care if we are liked or hated. I feel Hillary, Obama or Edwards will give us a better direction in war or in peace than this adm or Rudy. I am also ready to invest in the USA and our people.

I also agree with George Gervin. I agree wmbwinn that we need other countries that have influence over Iran, NK and others that we can talk to, they can talk to and calm the situation before war. I am speaking about Iran more so. This i do not understand in this adm, why they do not care if we are hated or liked and why they won't reach out and make friends that can help us with countries like Iran to avoid something even worse. On the Republicans i like the two you like in Huckabee or Romney the best or even Ron Paul but this time around i must be honest and say i am ready for change and will vote Democrat, no matter if it is Hillary, Obama or Edwards. I feel it will be Hillary and Rudy in the end.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote