View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 07:30 PM   #13
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsluggo
I am sorry, but load of farking tiresome garbage. The gop-strategist response to that cbs story has led to an unbelievable i-will-voluntarily-keep-my-head-in-a-hole response by the american public. Fine, drop the Killian documents, as they should be -- at BEST they are of questionable authenticity, and likely they are forgeries. BUT THEY WERE RELATIVELY UNIMPORTANT SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION.
Bull crapola. the whole story was built on those documents. So I don't think they are "relatively unimportant" and they sure are not of "questionable authenticity".. They are FORGERIES.

Quote:
Raise your hand, if you honestly don't believe that the bush family used connections to get into the national guard? (that was what the forged Killian papers said.... along with about 6 OTHER sources)
Beats me...prove it.

Quote:
<<<IS this quote from W real or not? "I was not prepared to shoot my eardrum out with a shotgun in order to get a deferment. Nor was I willing to go to Canada. So I chose to better myself by learning how to fly airplanes." (I don't know if it is true...if it is, it sounds pretty damning) >>>
Sounds like you made it up to me. Where's the link?

Quote:
EVERYONE at the time knew that the guard was a way to avoid going over to Vietnam. Everyone. It is NOT the case anymore, but it WAS the case then, and everyone knew it. Period. Bush vaulted to the front of the line for the texas guard (along with many other prominant families' sons, both dem and rep, and a bunch of Dallas Cowboys).

If you don't think it was a bid deal that strings were puled to get Bush into the guard, and that there are serious questions about his eventual exit from the guard... fine. If you do think it was a big deal...fine. but the i'm-gonna-cover-my-ears-and-say-bla-bla-bla-I-dont-hear-you because Dan Rather said it is tiresome. I think I'll just start answering "Bush lied and people died" to every post... it sure is easier.
You want to believe a story completely built on hearsay and FORGED DOCUMENTS then go ahead. You and Michael "the maggot" Moore go right ahead. You are going to anyway.

But when the hearsay starts against whomever it is that you believe to be an honorable person, don't be bitching about it okay.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote