Thread: Bradley???
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2001, 03:34 PM   #14
giostar

giostar will become famous soon enoughgiostar will become famous soon enough

Ok, but is Theo Ratliff a free agent this season? And one more thing... You all seem to claim that Booth is the answer at center. Im sure all of you were claiming that Trent was the answer at the PF position or Robert Pack the answer at the PG. But these guys have been hurt their whole careers. Booth hasnt proven ANYTHING yet. I mean, come on, I can name 100 players with talent that dont produce. So until Booth shows something, The Mavs cant depend on him. I REALLY hope that Booth ends up being the player and basketball God that you all are making him to be. But until he does, who else do the Mavs have that can play center? They are getting by right now with Nowitzki who is really a SF/PF. Do you think he can match up with Shaq or Robinson? I do not beleive that Bradley is the best center in the league, but he isn't as bad as you all make him out to be. Davis and Mutombo may be the answer. But only if the Mavs can sign either one.

God, I can't believe Im defending Bradley... Thats it... it must be snowing in hell right now.
giostar is offline   Reply With Quote