View Single Post
Old 06-07-2021, 04:28 PM   #43
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
I agree. Is he a Duffy guy? So we can’t totally scree him over. He’s not a bad innings eater for the regular season, sort of like a middle reliever for a baseball analogy. I’d just worry about him stunting Greens growth. Green needs consistent rotation minutes and we as a team need him to play.

If he opts in he will still want to start and I would make it clear to him and his agent that it’s in his best interest to move on, as he’d be playing for a contract again. Hopefully there is a team that is willing to do a SnT and we get back a flawed player on a bad one year deal that fits our roster needs better.
I think a contender should want him. I don't know why guys like him and Delon Wright don't work here. Its mind boggling to me.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote