View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 12:37 AM   #14
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Gotta love how everyone really contributed tonight. Which we really need without Dirk in there.

I'm a fan of the Brand-Wright combo. They complement each other, and Brand neutralizes some of the weaknesses that people complain about with Wright. And with Dirk injured, we really could use Wright's offense out there on the court.

I really like Brand by the way. Smart, tough player. He may be undersized, but he's tough as nails on defense.

Hadn't really watched preseason, but I can see why everyone was so high on Crowder. Dude looks like he belongs out there. I was against trading Zeller for those 3 picks, but if you hit on Crowder, hard to complain about that trade.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote