View Single Post
Old 04-04-2022, 09:09 PM   #81
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
George is sort of injury prone now days.

Butler isn't a star IMO he can easily be taking out of a playoff series.

I will continue to believe that a big similar to Turner who can do a little bit of everything (rim roll/Shoot 3's/rebound and Bloc shots) would be perfect.

I think he would be cheaper to acquire than a wing player.

But if they could get another wing I'd prefer Lavine over both George and Butler at this stage of their career's.
Oh I meant PG as the kind of platonic ideal, I know he’s not available. But he can shoot at the rim from 3 and midrange, attack, pass, handle, and guard 4 positions. Sadly, LAC has TWO of those guys, whereas most teams would be beyond thankful to have one.

I don’t think I’d trade for Butler either but more because of locker, age/injury, and contract. And cost in assets. But I think he checks a couple boxes off if he wanted to come here and play nice and win a couple championships. I mean, Butler and another rim protector and we are as much a favorite as any team in the league, right? Outside maybe the Suns still.

We are short of another physical downhill guy who can get to the FT line and hit from mid range. Like Butler. Along with another rim protector/rebounder. Not saying we can’t contend now. Just that either way those are the needs.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote