Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 10:54 AM   #616
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

As much as I want to pair DSJ with someone magnificent, it does make me wonder if we just go with BPA

Imagine if the Clippers were willing to pick up a PF and drafted LaFrentz, Dirk, or Jamison instead of going for the center and nabbing Olowakandi? Sure, it's not just a matter of BPA-- hype played a role, but man. There are a lot of teams that drafted by position rather than BPA and missed some truly generational talent.

Not really a comment on Trae. I like the kid a lot and you have to accept that at least on paper the dude is a Steph Curry-type. Not sure how much will transition to the next level, but I like his jumper and his vision.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 02-14-2018 at 11:00 AM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote