View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 08:41 PM   #3
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

I have no proof, but I think it is a bluff to force Houston to drop out and just leave Lakers as only viable option since that is where Howard wants to go. At least, that was my thinking when I first read that tweet. Orlando is left playing a game of chicken on whether to trade him to Lakers or just deal with drama until trade deadline in hopes of getting better deal......or even just letting him expire with no trade. Orlando wants picks and cap space so not sure how Lakers will get that done without involving 3rd team.
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Kidd to Dirk is the present day Stockton to Malone.

Last edited by roadrunner; 07-25-2012 at 08:50 PM.
roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote