View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 10:05 PM   #11
howdoesmydirktaste

howdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud of

I was reading an article earlier that Bynum is looking to sign a three-year extension with the Lakers. If that's the case, perhaps they're not looking to move him? If that's the case you have the Nets and Dallas. The Nets would have luxury tax hell if they signed Dwight. I know that they can afford it, but you're still talking about an insane amount of luxury tax that even the Lakers would never take on. And the Magic aren't interested in their assets, so I'm not sure how realistic the Nets are for Dwight. Didn't we just spend the last month watching Brooklyn fail to get Dwight? If their assets don't change between now and the deadline, why would we expect the trade to happen then either?
howdoesmydirktaste is offline   Reply With Quote