View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 09:49 AM   #34
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Lets see -- if I have read correctly. Straight up trades.

The only way the Nets get D12 is if Orlando takes back the Lopez contract and Humphries - WOW I just can't see Orlando doing that.
The only way the Lakers get D12 is if Orlando takes back Bynum which leaves them in the same boat with Bynum as he says he won't re-up with Orlando.

Dallas has nothing to offer.

Houston is the only team with an offer that actually helps Orlando to rebuild -- and they might take D12 as a rental. Orlando would be seriously off to not take the Houston deal. Houston might be crazy to offer one, but the best deal I have heard for Orlando, is the Houston one.

UNLESS a separate deal goes in with a 3rd team -- I think Dallas has a legit shot now.

Then at FA time you have Dwight in Houston and them being able to build with Lin and Asik, and the extra 25M due to Birds rights -- or Dallas who can win, and has Dirk.

IF they three team do some stuff -- maybe.
Bynum to Houston - D12 to LA - Orlando gets the Houston offer ----- might be the best deal for all involved if Bynum would re-up, etc. Lots of things to work out there.

I can see how Dallas thinks they might be able to get involved though. Lots of parts. Lots of coming back from injuries, etc.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote