View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 10:16 AM   #36
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360 View Post
Used as leverage again.
Well, lets see he uses his 3rd prefered team (Dallas) as leverage to force a trade to his #1 or #2 choice. He of course prefers Lakers or Nets over us, better roster and he doesnt have to wait another full year.

He uses us as "hey, you cant punish me with not trading me and become an FA because i have a great FA team as option too".

Lets see:
I still doubt the Magic want to have Lopez with his max contract. With the Nets S5 i also dont see him going 20/8 until the deadline.

Same goes kind of with Bynum. The Magic dont like him, he isnt even close to a new franchiseplayer and he need to sign the extension first anway.

So i guess it has to be a 3way deal with Dwight and thats what gonna happen.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote