View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 12:03 PM   #40
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

I think since this came on the heels of Orlando's GM meeting with Howard, I put no value on this rumor. I think it came from Howard's camp to escalate things. Orlando right now holds the cards and those are ugly contracts of Hedo, JRich, etc. But by free agency next July, they won't have much leverage, if the Mavs can give him a near max deal. Howard does not want to waste another year, thus the push to get a deal done. There's no way Orlando keeps him after the whole trust issue was violated when someone informed the press that Howard wanted SVG gone. No matter how much Hennigan talks to him, that trust was already breeched, and it doesn't bode well to any others around the league....Bynum refusing to extend with Orlando. Until ownership changes and house is cleaned, it's not goign to be good destination for FA's. Fisher is BSing when he says the Mavs can get him now. Most of the contracts were signed within the month, rules wise, we won't be able to trade those until mid December. If anything is done before December, it's the Lakers or Houston. This rumor is trying to light a fire under the Lakers ass. The Nets couldn't do anything until December once Lopez resigned.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote